Headteacher, Sue Plant, has long been a champion of flexible working. But what has she learnt about working and leading flexibly while navigating the COVID-19 outbreak?
Head of School, John Taylor Free School
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Looking on the bright side – the positives of teaching in lockdown 20 May 2020
- The power of a thank you 20 May 2020
- Why looking after our mental health has never been more important for teachers 19 May 2020
- The challenges of delivering remote education 19 May 2020
- Leading in uncertain times – managing the COVID-19 response as a headteacher 19 May 2020