Though our return to the classroom has been incredibly welcome, as long as students have to self-isolate at home, schools must continue to the prepare for the ‘worst-case scenario’. At Trinity Academy Halifax, we have continuously refined our remote curriculum to ensure that our students feel adequately supported.
Alexander Bottomley is the Curriculum Leader for Humanities at Trinity Academy Halifax.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How tutoring is helping to improve pupils’ attendance 4 December 2023
- School leaders tips on their pupil premium strategy 29 November 2023
- The difference ending term well makes to pupil attendance 27 November 2023
- Teaching Awards Silver Winner shares top tips for school leaders 20 November 2023
- Working together to tackle attendance in rural communities 16 November 2023