Though our return to the classroom has been incredibly welcome, as long as students have to self-isolate at home, schools must continue to the prepare for the ‘worst-case scenario’. At Trinity Academy Halifax, we have continuously refined our remote curriculum to ensure that our students feel adequately supported.
Alexander Bottomley is the Curriculum Leader for Humanities at Trinity Academy Halifax.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Embracing the ABCs of our behaviour policy 19 April 2021
- Digital learning is here to stay 19 April 2021
- Helping primary pupils with their maths skills in a post-pandemic world 1 April 2021
- The Early Career Framework reforms – something to get excited about. 30 March 2021
- Leading through a pandemic: International Women’s Day 5 March 2021