Though our return to the classroom has been incredibly welcome, as long as students have to self-isolate at home, schools must continue to the prepare for the ‘worst-case scenario’. At Trinity Academy Halifax, we have continuously refined our remote curriculum to ensure that our students feel adequately supported.
Alexander Bottomley is the Curriculum Leader for Humanities at Trinity Academy Halifax.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- “I am proud to be among you” – thank you to everyone working in education in 2020 21 December 2020
- A thank you from a governor 21 December 2020
- Providing remote education to vulnerable children 21 December 2020
- Testing in schools – what you need to know 15 December 2020
- How have we tackled staff wellbeing? 19 November 2020