Belinda Goodship is Subject Lead at Bedford Free School, which was part of an early roll-out of the Early Career Framework (ECF) reforms. In this blog, she shares her school’s experience of being part of that early roll-out, and her advice for how other schools can successfully implement an ECF-based induction this September.
Belinda Goodship is Subject Lead for Music and Professional Tutor at Bedford Free School, part of Advantage Schools.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How tutoring is helping to improve pupils’ attendance 4 December 2023
- School leaders tips on their pupil premium strategy 29 November 2023
- The difference ending term well makes to pupil attendance 27 November 2023
- Teaching Awards Silver Winner shares top tips for school leaders 20 November 2023
- Working together to tackle attendance in rural communities 16 November 2023