Headteacher, Ben Levinson, shares how he’s been coping with the challenges COVID-19 has brought to his school community.
Ben Levinson is headteacher of Kensington Primary School in East London.
Looking to reduce workload in your school but don’t know where to start? Headteacher, Ben Levinson, explains how they tackled workload and improved staff wellbeing in 5 steps.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How tutoring is helping to improve pupils’ attendance 4 December 2023
- School leaders tips on their pupil premium strategy 29 November 2023
- The difference ending term well makes to pupil attendance 27 November 2023
- Teaching Awards Silver Winner shares top tips for school leaders 20 November 2023
- Working together to tackle attendance in rural communities 16 November 2023