Headteacher, Ben Levinson, shares how he’s been coping with the challenges COVID-19 has brought to his school community.
Ben Levinson is headteacher of Kensington Primary School in East London.
Looking to reduce workload in your school but don’t know where to start? Headteacher, Ben Levinson, explains how they tackled workload and improved staff wellbeing in 5 steps.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Ensuring every student has the opportunity to look after their wellbeing 30 June 2022
- Developing a lifelong love of physical activity 27 June 2022
- From Multi Academy Trust sceptic to advocate 15 June 2022
- National Professional Qualifications: how NPQs have transformed CPD in our Multi Academy Trust 26 May 2022
- Teachers, your hard work is so appreciated: thank you for transforming children’s lives! 26 May 2022