Headteacher, Ben Levinson, shares how he’s been coping with the challenges COVID-19 has brought to his school community.
Ben Levinson is headteacher of Kensington Primary School in East London.
Looking to reduce workload in your school but don’t know where to start? Headteacher, Ben Levinson, explains how they tackled workload and improved staff wellbeing in 5 steps.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- “I am proud to be among you” – thank you to everyone working in education in 2020 21 December 2020
- A thank you from a governor 21 December 2020
- Providing remote education to vulnerable children 21 December 2020
- Testing in schools – what you need to know 15 December 2020
- How have we tackled staff wellbeing? 19 November 2020