Headteacher, Ben Levinson, shares how he’s been coping with the challenges COVID-19 has brought to his school community.
Ben Levinson is headteacher of Kensington Primary School in East London.
Looking to reduce workload in your school but don’t know where to start? Headteacher, Ben Levinson, explains how they tackled workload and improved staff wellbeing in 5 steps.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- ‘The P Word’ – Reducing the stigma of periods across our college 22 November 2022
- How does it feel to be an award-winning teacher? 21 November 2022
- Create a flexible tutoring model to maximise the academic impact of tuition 16 November 2022
- Taking a proactive approach to preventing and responding to bullying 14 November 2022
- Supporting pupil’s learning and development through engagement with nature 11 November 2022