Headteacher, Ben Levinson, shares how he’s been coping with the challenges COVID-19 has brought to his school community.
Ben Levinson is headteacher of Kensington Primary School in East London.
Looking to reduce workload in your school but don’t know where to start? Headteacher, Ben Levinson, explains how they tackled workload and improved staff wellbeing in 5 steps.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- From classroom to computer: creating consistency throughout a remote curriculum 15 October 2020
- Wellbeing, CPD and bubbles – how we’re keeping staff safe 14 October 2020
- Physical distance but collaborative endeavour: we all have a part to play 13 October 2020
- Navigating staff wellbeing – how we’re supporting each other 9 October 2020
- Why a whole school approach to wellbeing and mental health is key 9 October 2020