A dynamic professional development programme run by a teaching school alliance helps develop staff into leaders and drives school improvement in a large multi-academy trust in London.
I'm a senior communications and engagement manager in the Apprenticeship Service engagement team at the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) - an executive agency of the Department for Education.
We meet 2 educational psychologists working at the Bright Futures multi-academy trust in the north-west, Dr Adam Rumble and Dr George Thomas.
A north-west teaching school is drawing on the power of a large collaboration of schools to create a successful teacher training operation.
Six Lincolnshire teaching school alliances unlocked the power of collaboration when they agreed to work closely together. We visited Kyra Teaching School Alliance to find out more.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- A day in the life of two Year 6 teachers – in school and at home 21 July 2020
- Saying goodbye to my class, virtually 17 July 2020
- Reading Together Day - making up for lost time 16 July 2020
- Inspiring the next generation of teachers 15 July 2020
- Reopening schools: one month on 14 July 2020