A dynamic professional development programme run by a teaching school alliance helps develop staff into leaders and drives school improvement in a large multi-academy trust in London.
I'm a senior communications and engagement manager in the Apprenticeship Service engagement team at the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) - an executive agency of the Department for Education.
We meet 2 educational psychologists working at the Bright Futures multi-academy trust in the north-west, Dr Adam Rumble and Dr George Thomas.
A north-west teaching school is drawing on the power of a large collaboration of schools to create a successful teacher training operation.
Six Lincolnshire teaching school alliances unlocked the power of collaboration when they agreed to work closely together. We visited Kyra Teaching School Alliance to find out more.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How we’re striving to get more girls into computing 11 February 2024
- Inspiring and enabling pupil and learner voice 5 February 2024
- Use the National Tutoring Programme to prepare your pupils for exams 29 January 2024
- Our school’s behaviour strategy 18 January 2024
- Flexible working in our school 14 December 2023