As PE Coordinator of Normanby Primary School, I want to tell you about how we plan, monitor and report on the impact of our PE and Sport Premium funding.
Hannah Bryson is the PE Coordinator at Normanby Primary School in Redcar and Cleveland in the Tees Valley
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Embracing the ABCs of our behaviour policy 19 April 2021
- Digital learning is here to stay 19 April 2021
- Helping primary pupils with their maths skills in a post-pandemic world 1 April 2021
- The Early Career Framework reforms – something to get excited about. 30 March 2021
- Leading through a pandemic: International Women’s Day 5 March 2021