There are no words to describe how I felt when I found out that I had won the Gold Award for Outstanding New Teacher of the Year; I was genuinely speechless. It’s a privilege not only to help shape my students’ success but to also mentor student teachers and help them be the best they can be.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How our school is managing teacher workload 20 September 2023
- A 360 overview of our Pupil Premium Strategy 18 September 2023
- Teaching our students the facts about tax 19 July 2023
- Pupil Premium Strategy: We prioritise understanding our pupils’ key barriers to learning 17 July 2023
- Thank you, teachers, for all of your hard work and determination! 21 June 2023