Laura Fordham shares her experience of taking a National Professional Qualification for Headship (NPQH).
Laura Fordham is part of the senior leadership team at Bedford Academy, she shares how they are prioritising staff wellbeing and using the DfE Education staff wellbeing charter and its principles to support this work. After a challenging 18 months, …
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Mental health and wellbeing support that prepares students for classroom learning 11 May 2022
- How we work with our community to tackle the root causes of persistent absences 5 May 2022
- Our school’s journey supporting refugees 26 April 2022
- Finding belonging and solidarity in school leader support groups 25 April 2022
- Advice on how to address the topic of pornography in the classroom 18 April 2022