Laura Fordham shares her experience of taking a National Professional Qualification for Headship (NPQH).
Laura Fordham is part of the senior leadership team at Bedford Academy, she shares how they are prioritising staff wellbeing and using the DfE Education staff wellbeing charter and its principles to support this work. After a challenging 18 months, …
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Supporting families and communities through the Holiday Activities and Food programme 8 August 2022
- How schools are supporting attendance ahead of the new academic year 18 July 2022
- Ensuring every student has the opportunity to look after their wellbeing 30 June 2022
- Developing a lifelong love of physical activity 27 June 2022
- From Multi Academy Trust sceptic to advocate 15 June 2022