That Sunday night feeling… it had been a while. I’d spent the days before planning for the week ahead and adapting my practise to tackle head on what would be the ‘new normal’ at least for the next few months.
Lee Mullen is a year 6 teacher at Penistone St John's Voluntary Aided Primary School, Sheffield
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- A day in the life of two Year 6 teachers – in school and at home 21 July 2020
- Saying goodbye to my class, virtually 17 July 2020
- Reading Together Day - making up for lost time 16 July 2020
- Inspiring the next generation of teachers 15 July 2020
- Reopening schools: one month on 14 July 2020