Science teacher, Mike Taylor, explains how the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak has brought edtech to the forefront of teaching and how it can be used both in and outside the classroom.
Mike Taylor is a science teacher at Middlewich High School in Cheshire.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Embracing the ABCs of our behaviour policy 19 April 2021
- The impact of COVID-19 on digital learning 19 April 2021
- Helping primary pupils with their maths skills in a post-pandemic world 1 April 2021
- The Early Career Framework reforms – something to get excited about. 30 March 2021
- Leading through a pandemic: International Women’s Day 5 March 2021