Science teacher, Mike Taylor, explains how the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak has brought edtech to the forefront of teaching and how it can be used both in and outside the classroom.
Mike Taylor is a science teacher at Middlewich High School in Cheshire.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How have we tackled staff wellbeing? 19 November 2020
- ‘Something’s not right’: supporting young people through PSHE 17 November 2020
- From classroom to computer: creating consistency throughout a remote curriculum 15 October 2020
- Wellbeing, CPD and bubbles – how we’re keeping staff safe 14 October 2020
- Physical distance but collaborative endeavour: we all have a part to play 13 October 2020