In 2013, Our Lady and St Benedict was judged to be requires improvement by Ofsted. At the time, they were operating with 50% supply teachers, struggling to get consistent teaching and the school was run-down. Now the corridors and classrooms …
Peter is Senior Digital Communications Manager at NCTL.
The Mead Academy Trust has put research and development at the very core of their work. They explain why research and development was chosen as a strategic priority and how it has been embedded across the alliance.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How have we tackled staff wellbeing? 19 November 2020
- ‘Something’s not right’: supporting young people through PSHE 17 November 2020
- From classroom to computer: creating consistency throughout a remote curriculum 15 October 2020
- Wellbeing, CPD and bubbles – how we’re keeping staff safe 14 October 2020
- Physical distance but collaborative endeavour: we all have a part to play 13 October 2020