In 2013, Our Lady and St Benedict was judged to be requires improvement by Ofsted. At the time, they were operating with 50% supply teachers, struggling to get consistent teaching and the school was run-down. Now the corridors and classrooms …
Peter is Senior Digital Communications Manager at NCTL.
The Mead Academy Trust has put research and development at the very core of their work. They explain why research and development was chosen as a strategic priority and how it has been embedded across the alliance.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- A day in the life of two Year 6 teachers – in school and at home 21 July 2020
- Saying goodbye to my class, virtually 17 July 2020
- Reading Together Day - making up for lost time 16 July 2020
- Inspiring the next generation of teachers 15 July 2020
- Reopening schools: one month on 14 July 2020