In 2013, Our Lady and St Benedict was judged to be requires improvement by Ofsted. At the time, they were operating with 50% supply teachers, struggling to get consistent teaching and the school was run-down. Now the corridors and classrooms …
Peter is Senior Digital Communications Manager at NCTL.
The Mead Academy Trust has put research and development at the very core of their work. They explain why research and development was chosen as a strategic priority and how it has been embedded across the alliance.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How we’re striving to get more girls into computing 11 February 2024
- Inspiring and enabling pupil and learner voice 5 February 2024
- Use the National Tutoring Programme to prepare your pupils for exams 29 January 2024
- Our school’s behaviour strategy 18 January 2024
- Flexible working in our school 14 December 2023