Shaun Booth, Assistant Headteacher and SENCO joined Pinderfields Hospital PRU in January 2019 after working for 15 years in ‘mainstream’ education. Shaun shares his experience of working with a clinically vulnerable cohort of students.
Shaun Booth is Assistant Headteacher and SENCO at Pinderfields Hospital Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) in Wakefield
Shaun Booth, Assistant Headteacher and SENCO joined Pinderfields Hospital Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) after working for 15 years in ‘mainstream’ education. Shaun shares how he met the additional challenges of providing remote education during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How our school is managing teacher workload 20 September 2023
- A 360 overview of our Pupil Premium Strategy 18 September 2023
- Teaching our students the facts about tax 19 July 2023
- Pupil Premium Strategy: We prioritise understanding our pupils’ key barriers to learning 17 July 2023
- Thank you, teachers, for all of your hard work and determination! 21 June 2023