Shaun Booth, Assistant Headteacher and SENCO joined Pinderfields Hospital PRU in January 2019 after working for 15 years in ‘mainstream’ education. Shaun shares his experience of working with a clinically vulnerable cohort of students.
Shaun Booth is Assistant Headteacher and SENCO at Pinderfields Hospital Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) in Wakefield
Shaun Booth, Assistant Headteacher and SENCO joined Pinderfields Hospital Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) after working for 15 years in ‘mainstream’ education. Shaun shares how he met the additional challenges of providing remote education during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Embracing the ABCs of our behaviour policy 19 April 2021
- Digital learning is here to stay 19 April 2021
- Helping primary pupils with their maths skills in a post-pandemic world 1 April 2021
- The Early Career Framework reforms – something to get excited about. 30 March 2021
- Leading through a pandemic: International Women’s Day 5 March 2021