Shaun Booth, Assistant Headteacher and SENCO joined Pinderfields Hospital Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) after working for 15 years in ‘mainstream’ education. Shaun shares how he met the additional challenges of providing remote education during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Shaun Booth is Assistant Headteacher and SENCO at Pinderfields Hospital Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) in Wakefield
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- “I am proud to be among you” – thank you to everyone working in education in 2020 21 December 2020
- A thank you from a governor 21 December 2020
- Providing remote education to vulnerable children 21 December 2020
- Testing in schools – what you need to know 15 December 2020
- How have we tackled staff wellbeing? 19 November 2020