Zoe has been leading the way in her school to make sure that all learners have access to period products through the DfE’s free period products scheme.
Zoe Medhurst is Personal Development and PSHE Lead at Whitley Bay High School in North Tyneside.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Holiday Activities and Food (HAF): How the successful programme improved the mental health of vulnerable children 8 October 2021
- Our journey with the National Tutoring Programme (NTP) 30 September 2021
- How we’re keeping our students engaged with testing as they return to school or college 26 August 2021
- How the reception baseline assessment will be a fairer progress measure and give teachers more recognition 19 July 2021
- The lead up to results days 19 July 2021