Zoe has been leading the way in her school to make sure that all learners have access to period products through the DfE’s free period products scheme.
Zoe Medhurst is Personal Development and PSHE Lead at Whitley Bay High School in North Tyneside.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How we’re striving to get more girls into computing 11 February 2024
- Inspiring and enabling pupil and learner voice 5 February 2024
- Use the National Tutoring Programme to prepare your pupils for exams 29 January 2024
- Our school’s behaviour strategy 18 January 2024
- Flexible working in our school 14 December 2023