Amy Wood, Principal of Mossbourne Riverside Academy in East London, shares one example of a student who faced every conceivable barrier to remote education and was at serious risk of falling far behind without the support her academy provided.
Amy Wood is the Principal of Mossbourne Riverside Academy in East London.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Embracing the ABCs of our behaviour policy 19 April 2021
- The impact of COVID-19 on digital learning 19 April 2021
- Helping primary pupils with their maths skills in a post-pandemic world 1 April 2021
- The Early Career Framework reforms – something to get excited about. 30 March 2021
- Leading through a pandemic: International Women’s Day 5 March 2021