Maths teacher, Bobby Seagull, reflects on being a teacher in the midst of the COVID-19 outbreak and how these unusual circumstances have helped him become a better teacher.
Bobby Seagull is a maths teacher at Little Ilford School in Newham in east London as well as a Doctorate student in Maths Education at Cambridge University.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- “I am proud to be among you” – thank you to everyone working in education in 2020 21 December 2020
- A thank you from a governor 21 December 2020
- Providing remote education to vulnerable children 21 December 2020
- Testing in schools – what you need to know 15 December 2020
- How have we tackled staff wellbeing? 19 November 2020