Maths teacher, Bobby Seagull, reflects on being a teacher in the midst of the COVID-19 outbreak and how these unusual circumstances have helped him become a better teacher.
Bobby Seagull is a maths teacher at Little Ilford School in Newham in east London as well as a Doctorate student in Maths Education at Cambridge University.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Early Career Framework reforms – why we’ve signed up 18 September 2020
- "It is so important that teachers realise how important they are" – celebrating the Teaching Awards 17 September 2020
- Raring to go after local lockdown 11 September 2020
- Back to school – what’s the first week been like? 7 September 2020
- The benefits of edtech: using a combined approach to improve teaching quality 2 September 2020