When headteacher, Kate Jefferson, returned to work after maternity leave she didn’t expect to be leading her school through a pandemic.
Kate Jefferson is Headteacher of Millbank Academy, a primary school in London.
Primary headteacher, Kate Jefferson, describes the steps her Trust has taken to continue remote learning and how she’s preparing for the challenges to welcome pupils back to school.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Early Career Framework reforms – why we’ve signed up 18 September 2020
- "It is so important that teachers realise how important they are" – celebrating the Teaching Awards 17 September 2020
- Raring to go after local lockdown 11 September 2020
- Back to school – what’s the first week been like? 7 September 2020
- The benefits of edtech: using a combined approach to improve teaching quality 2 September 2020