When headteacher, Kate Jefferson, returned to work after maternity leave she didn’t expect to be leading her school through a pandemic.
Kate Jefferson is Headteacher of Millbank Academy, a primary school in London.
Primary headteacher, Kate Jefferson, describes the steps her Trust has taken to continue remote learning and how she’s preparing for the challenges to welcome pupils back to school.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- A day in the life of two Year 6 teachers – in school and at home 21 July 2020
- Saying goodbye to my class, virtually 17 July 2020
- Reading Together Day - making up for lost time 16 July 2020
- Inspiring the next generation of teachers 15 July 2020
- Reopening schools: one month on 14 July 2020