From supporting the teaching of classes or bubbles to delivering remote education - this year’s trainee teachers have shown creativity, versatility and resilience. We asked trainees from Teach North/Outwood Institute of Education to tell us about some of their standout moments from the last year.
Kim Renshaw is the Associate Assistant Principal and ITT Coordinator at Outwood Academy Valley.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How the reception baseline assessment will be a fairer progress measure and give teachers more recognition 19 July 2021
- The lead up to results days 19 July 2021
- How we’re keeping our students engaged with testing until the end of term and through the holidays 16 July 2021
- Engaging local families with the Holiday Activities and Food Programme this summer 15 July 2021
- Unlocking learning recovery through professional development 1 July 2021