From supporting the teaching of classes or bubbles to delivering remote education - this year’s trainee teachers have shown creativity, versatility and resilience. We asked trainees from Teach North/Outwood Institute of Education to tell us about some of their standout moments from the last year.
Kim Renshaw is the Associate Assistant Principal and ITT Coordinator at Outwood Academy Valley.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Ensuring every student has the opportunity to look after their wellbeing 30 June 2022
- Developing a lifelong love of physical activity 27 June 2022
- From Multi Academy Trust sceptic to advocate 15 June 2022
- National Professional Qualifications: how NPQs have transformed CPD in our Multi Academy Trust 26 May 2022
- Teachers, your hard work is so appreciated: thank you for transforming children’s lives! 26 May 2022