From supporting the teaching of classes or bubbles to delivering remote education - this year’s trainee teachers have shown creativity, versatility and resilience. We asked trainees from Teach North/Outwood Institute of Education to tell us about some of their standout moments from the last year.
Kirsty Pretsel is training to become a secondary English teacher with Outwood Institute of Education and Teach North.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Rediscovering teaching: my experience of returning to the classroom 26 January 2022
- Embracing technology in school has changed how we teach 17 January 2022
- How schools are managing attendance effectively 10 December 2021
- Teenagers and testing fatigue, 4 top tips to keep your students testing 8 December 2021
- Becoming an Academic Mentor: making a difference to pupils’ education most impacted by the pandemic 7 December 2021