From supporting the teaching of classes or bubbles to delivering remote education - this year’s trainee teachers have shown creativity, versatility and resilience. We asked trainees from Teach North/Outwood Institute of Education to tell us about some of their standout moments from the last year.
Kirsty Butler is training to become a secondary art teacher with Outwood Institute of Education and Teach North.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Ensuring every student has the opportunity to look after their wellbeing 30 June 2022
- Developing a lifelong love of physical activity 27 June 2022
- From Multi Academy Trust sceptic to advocate 15 June 2022
- National Professional Qualifications: how NPQs have transformed CPD in our Multi Academy Trust 26 May 2022
- Teachers, your hard work is so appreciated: thank you for transforming children’s lives! 26 May 2022