Andy Chase and Terri Wyse from Woodfield School in Surrey give us a five-minute guide on what they have learnt from adopting an online digital platform and why its use will outlive the pandemic for Special Educational Needs (SEN) provision
Andy Chase is Careers and Enterprise Lead at Woodfield School in Surrey.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Holiday Activities and Food (HAF): How the successful programme improved the mental health of vulnerable children 8 October 2021
- Our journey with the National Tutoring Programme (NTP) 30 September 2021
- How we’re keeping our students engaged with testing as they return to school or college 26 August 2021
- How the reception baseline assessment will be a fairer progress measure and give teachers more recognition 19 July 2021
- The lead up to results days 19 July 2021