Interviewing for a new teaching role can be a stressful experience without the added complication of COVID-19. Teacher, Miles Schofield, shares what it was like being interviewed over skype and his top tips for other teachers.
Miles Schofield interviewed successfully for the dual role of maths teacher and Deputy Head of Sixth Form at North Leamington School.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Supporting families and communities through the Holiday Activities and Food programme 8 August 2022
- How schools are supporting attendance ahead of the new academic year 18 July 2022
- Ensuring every student has the opportunity to look after their wellbeing 30 June 2022
- Developing a lifelong love of physical activity 27 June 2022
- From Multi Academy Trust sceptic to advocate 15 June 2022