Interviewing for a new teaching role can be a stressful experience without the added complication of COVID-19. Teacher, Miles Schofield, shares what it was like being interviewed over skype and his top tips for other teachers.
Miles Schofield interviewed successfully for the dual role of maths teacher and Deputy Head of Sixth Form at North Leamington School.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- From classroom to computer: creating consistency throughout a remote curriculum 15 October 2020
- Wellbeing, CPD and bubbles – how we’re keeping staff safe 14 October 2020
- Physical distance but collaborative endeavour: we all have a part to play 13 October 2020
- Navigating staff wellbeing – how we’re supporting each other 9 October 2020
- Why a whole school approach to wellbeing and mental health is key 9 October 2020