Interviewing for a new teaching role can be a stressful experience without the added complication of COVID-19. Teacher, Miles Schofield, shares what it was like being interviewed over skype and his top tips for other teachers.
Miles Schofield interviewed successfully for the dual role of maths teacher and Deputy Head of Sixth Form at North Leamington School.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- A day in the life of two Year 6 teachers – in school and at home 21 July 2020
- Saying goodbye to my class, virtually 17 July 2020
- Reading Together Day - making up for lost time 16 July 2020
- Inspiring the next generation of teachers 15 July 2020
- Reopening schools: one month on 14 July 2020