Since lockdown, year 6 teacher, Olivia Pye has brushed up her computer skills, used her fridge as a whiteboard and got to know her class even better than she did before. She tells us about the positives of teaching from home.
Year 6 teacher, Chesswood Junior School
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Looking on the bright side – the positives of teaching in lockdown 20 May 2020
- The power of a thank you 20 May 2020
- Why looking after our mental health has never been more important for teachers 19 May 2020
- The challenges of delivering remote education 19 May 2020
- Leading in uncertain times – managing the COVID-19 response as a headteacher 19 May 2020