To help you start your NQT journey in the best possible way, teachers share their advice for new teachers.
Natalie Wilsher is a music teacher at The Gryphon School in Dorset.
Teacher, Natalie, and Executive Principal, Frank, reflect on this year’s highlights, lessons learnt and how their students continue to inspire them every single day.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- A day in the life of two Year 6 teachers – in school and at home 21 July 2020
- Saying goodbye to my class, virtually 17 July 2020
- Reading Together Day - making up for lost time 16 July 2020
- Inspiring the next generation of teachers 15 July 2020
- Reopening schools: one month on 14 July 2020