At COP26 the DfE will be hosting a number of events to discuss climate change and sustainability in education. If you aren’t attending the conference, make sure you subscribe to: The DfE YouTube Channel and The official COP26 YouTube Channel to livestream events or watch on demand.
We have pulled together some examples of how schools and trusts around the country are combining a strong focus on remote education while also accommodating a significant number of critical worker children and vulnerable children on site.
Following the recent funding announcement, we put your questions to the Department for Education ministers.
Damian Hinds, Secretary of State for Education, thanks all those working in our schools and colleges for their hard work over the past year.
On #ThankaTeacher Day, 68 teachers across the country have been presented with a Silver Teaching Award.
We speak to participants taking part in school-led equality and diversity projects to find out more about the tools and techniques schools use to support teachers with leadership potential.
The West Specialist Inclusive Learning Centre (SILC) is a special school in the west of Leeds. Across the school’s five sites, they cater for children and young people with a wide range of needs, ranging from moderate learning difficulties, severe …
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Supporting families and communities through the Holiday Activities and Food programme 8 August 2022
- How schools are supporting attendance ahead of the new academic year 18 July 2022
- Ensuring every student has the opportunity to look after their wellbeing 30 June 2022
- Developing a lifelong love of physical activity 27 June 2022
- From Multi Academy Trust sceptic to advocate 15 June 2022