At COP26 the DfE will be hosting a number of events to discuss climate change and sustainability in education. If you aren’t attending the conference, make sure you subscribe to: The DfE YouTube Channel and The official COP26 YouTube Channel to livestream events or watch on demand.
We have pulled together some examples of how schools and trusts around the country are combining a strong focus on remote education while also accommodating a significant number of critical worker children and vulnerable children on site.
Following the recent funding announcement, we put your questions to the Department for Education ministers.
Damian Hinds, Secretary of State for Education, thanks all those working in our schools and colleges for their hard work over the past year.
On #ThankaTeacher Day, 68 teachers across the country have been presented with a Silver Teaching Award.
We speak to participants taking part in school-led equality and diversity projects to find out more about the tools and techniques schools use to support teachers with leadership potential.
The West Specialist Inclusive Learning Centre (SILC) is a special school in the west of Leeds. Across the school’s five sites, they cater for children and young people with a wide range of needs, ranging from moderate learning difficulties, severe …
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How tutoring is helping to improve pupils’ attendance 4 December 2023
- School leaders tips on their pupil premium strategy 29 November 2023
- The difference ending term well makes to pupil attendance 27 November 2023
- Teaching Awards Silver Winner shares top tips for school leaders 20 November 2023
- Working together to tackle attendance in rural communities 16 November 2023